Wednesday, November 23, 2011

03 : What they taught is different from what we have to solve!

I was in the midst of doing my tutorial. Pure Mathematics 3 - TRIGONOMETRY. Yes, trigo. It's fun to do but it's a bitch now! I was trying to solve the questions in the tutorial and I thought I wanted to take my lecture to refer. Turns out, what I learned in lecture is not even close to what I have to solve. -.-" I realised, most of the lecturers these days, taught us the basics, then just dump difficult questions to us. Result? - DEMOTIVATED, DISCOURAGING, FELT LIKE YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST CHILD ON EARTH! O.o

Lecturers never spend time to look at difficult questions then teach us the technique to attempt the question. Instead, they just teach the basics and then done. I had to look up to the internet to get solutions. Thank you, Internet. No matter what it is, I'll still respect you, teachers and lecturers. :) & thankful for what you have given and taught me. Without you, I won't be able to fulfill my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment