Friday, February 3, 2012

05 : Judgements.

I could possibly felt my heart shattered into pieces & with my bare hands, I had to pick up the broken pieces till I bleed. Seriously, no one could ever understand my position now. After all the time wasted, all the bonding, everything went to waste just like that. Just like how water was pouring out and leaking out from a full pail. I felt something like this was when what I judge about you, was totally wrong. It was a total opposite. It was devastating to find out that you're a total opposite of what you potray yourself in front of me. Or was it that my judgements were wrong when you actually potray your true self in front of me? Okay, maybe I was blinded. But all is well now. Everything seems to be crystal clear and I learn from mistakes and learn how to make better judgements in future. I admit, it was tough at first to hear it with my own ears but that it sort of seem like a wake up call to me that I shouldn't be dragging myself into this anymore and I shouldn't be jumping into an estranged, deep hole that could have uncountable challenges that might be unneccessary for me to even face it. It could have been a waste of time to meet these challenges when I could have opportunity to meet better challenges that can make me a better person.

Okay, if you are reading this, you're probably blur about what was I babbling about on top of it. But to cut the story short I'll make a representation of the story. Boy meets girl. Boy & girl get to know about each other. Boy tells girl something. Girl trust boy. Boy treat girl very kind, nice & sweet. Girl touched. Experienced friend of boy and girl tells girl that boy is playful & treats everyone the same. Girl felt that her judgement about the boy was wrong and was devastated. Girl, sad. Get it? No? I don't either. But, who bothers. :P
In life, sometimes, you only have 1 path to go on with. There's no detour. Try to make the right judgement about what is in front of you and what challenges that you might face and prepare for it! Even if you made the wrong judgement, don't look back. Move on and you stand up with your own feet at the same place where you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment