Monday, February 6, 2012

06 : CNY 2012

It's time to wrap up my CNY 2012. It's the dragon year this year & it was wonderful for me! :) It was fun for me cause I spent it with my family most of the time. I spent it with friends too! I was able to meet most of my relatives during the CNY and was able to have some bonding session with my friends too. I enjoyed my CNY till the very last day which is the Chap Goh Meh. It was also known as the "Chinese Valentine's Day"
There's so much for me to describe everything so, the pictures will do the narration.


1st : Pre-CNY dinner with mummy & daddy
2nd : Vivien & I at Wen Sam's open house
3rd : Sis & cousins at 6th day of CNY
4th : MeiJi, me & sis during Pre-CNY dinner
5th : At sir's house
6th : Cousin Joanne & me
7th : Lydia, Gordon & me at Yee Ling's
8th : Daddy & me
9th : Mummy & me during 2nd day of CNY
10th : Christie came to pai nian on 1st day of CNY
11th : Sis, me & mummy during 3rd day of CNY

No comments:

Post a Comment